Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh no...I've been "Tagged"

Thanks to my friend, Ang, I have been "tagged."

Before you run out to be innoculated to remain in my pressence,
I have been "tagged" to play a game of "blog tag"

The Rules:
1)Link the person(s) who tagged you
2)Mention the rules on your blog
3)Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4)Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5)Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Now, I am all game for tag, and items 1 thru 3 aren't an issue, but unfortunately I don't know 6 other bloggers, much less, 6 that will play along.

So, I will go thru with items 1-3.

1) Link the person who tagged you...okay...done.
http://www.hopehealingempowerment.blogspot.com/

2) Mention the rules on your blog
....see above...

3) Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself

a) I, too, am proficient in picking up items with my toes.
b) I have OCD...and not in a good way
c) I brush my teeth with hot water ( my husband thinks that's a quirk)
d) I like salsa on my scrambled eggs
e) I am the family trivia queen, and am highly sought after for games such as Trivial Pursuit,
Pictionary and Cranium.
f) I cry, or at the very least tear up, when ever I hear the National Anthem.

Now if I could have a little help with the other bloggers, then I could continue the game.

No comments: