Sunday, September 16, 2012

Football Fashion

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Football Season!


As you know, I am a HUGE Auburn fan. Here in Alabama, football is not a sport, it's a religion. And the two biggest sanctuaries are Jordan-Hare and byrantdenney.


I love sporting my team colors, as I did with the two outfits here.




Don't need a logo to to promote my team. Here I'm wearing a blue swing swearter and orange tee (Cato clearance of course) with my favorite pair of  Chico's white jeans (a thrift store purchase I happened upon while looking for a costume for an 80's themed birthday party). Another cool jewelry purchase, a handcrafted necklace that my Mom and I found in a shop on The Curve.  It's made out of recycled wine bottles!




Another cute outfit that I wore to run errands.





More cute Auburn outfits to follow!

~En-JOY!

No comments: