Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm ready for 2011 to be over.

I am currently at my best friend's house, waiting on her to get back. I'm listening to my son, Tigger and his girlfriend, Miss Mac talking about mythical creatures and her son, Matt-man telling them to be quiet because he "can't concentrate" on his Wii game.

It was beautiful day today! 65 degrees, which means Winter will last into April. I got my nails done and wandered around our mall.

I didn't get to do any laundry today, which means I'll be in dirty clothes tomorrow. I WILL NOT be tempting fate and washing clothes on New Years Day. That is one New Year's superstition I will not break!

Kit-Kat went to a lock-in at the skate-place. I seriously think that someone is off their meds to have 200 teenagers locked up in a skating rink from midnite to 6am!

Darling Hubby has gone to watch the Chickfila Bowl at a friend's house. He keeps texting TOUCHDOWN AUBURN to my phone. I just recieved my fourth. I don't know if that's good or bad, because, as you know, I can't watch the game. I know "The Curse" is still in effect because we didn't start scoring until I stopped watching.

I'm ready for 2011 to be over. Oh, I said that. 2011 has been a really rough year. Between another bleeding ulcer, the tornado, a fall from the roof, I'm not sure what else we can endure.
I'm ready for things to be BETTER.

I've decided that 2012 will be the Year of Self-Improvement!

After finding out that I am gluten-sensitive, my health is slowing getting better. My blood-sugar has been better than it's ever been! I'm losing the pudge. It's a start.

Zumba starts back up in a few weeks. I plan to hit that hard. Really hard. I'm really tired of being this fat.

My mother got me a Kindle for Christmas. With a wealth of knowledge at my fingertips, I plan to start reading again. I've always loved to read. Mother tells me that my love of reading began when I was 4. By 5 I had read every Little Golden Book we had. By the time I was 6, I was reading on a fifth grade reading level. I thought something was wrong with me when they would send me to the library at reading time and I had a teacher all to myself. Who knew? So I plan to re-Kindle (get it?) that passion.

Maybe I will work a little harder on my "bucket list."

That's about it for "resolutions."

Cyn is here now, so I'm getting off now.
Happy New Year Y'all

~En-Joy 2012!
I know I will!

No comments: