Friday, April 10, 2020

Good News on Good Friday!

This covid-19 thing has been really scary. 

But nothing scarier than finding out you have friends in the ICU fighting for their lives over it. Doug was a friend from way back, who was near and dear to my heart. His wife, Rhonda, had been an acquaintance from a neighboring school. 

Prayers have been going up all around Moody for Doug and Rhonda the moment everyone heard what was going down. 

Finally they are both home and on the mend! Hear Doug's interview here:



He is a good Christian boy and it humbles me that the first thing he mentions is our Savior. 

It struck me driving home from the job i am so grateful to still have last night, that the Lord has given us instruction on this. It is the same instruction he showed me on 9-11. 

I will share with you now and implore you to follow suit,.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Happy Good Friday y'all!

No comments: