Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Grrrrr.....


I hate change. Recently Blogger changed it's format on the composition side and I ...DON'T...LIKE ...IT. I also don't really do surprises well. The whole losing-control-of-my-situation aspect skeeves me big time. I like to know what is going on, what is going to happen, what to expect, right up front. I noticed a few weeks ago that someone has unblocked me when a comment he made showed up on a mutal friend's post. I thought "Well, it's gonna be a long three days" but it seems I am still unblocked today. Makes me wonder, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME FOR? I could say it was to eleviate boredom, but right now, my own life is pretty boring. I could say it was a "better view," or just plain curiosity. I don't know why there are numerous visits, from about 11:30 at night to 1:00 am d 2:00 in the morning, but I have experienced this myself. The wanderlust has not changed.

No comments: