Thursday, August 27, 2020

Quality of Your Life

 Okay so yesterday I posted a meme from Tony Robbins that reads

"The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships"

I dropped it there, because I didn't want to forget it. 

I heard it in a human interest piece on the ABC Overnight News while I was getting ready for work. The story went on to say that the quality of people in your life, challenge the quality of your life.  When the people in your life are successful and thriving, you, in theory, should also be successful and thriving.  They push you to want better, to do better, to be better.  Well, most people. 

I had to google Tony Robbins to see if I could read more about it, and found this article on Tony Robbins website, 

As my regular readers will know, I  embarked on a mission a few years ago to Choose Joy.  It has been difficult, given my years of negative programming (my own negative self-talk, negative messages I have received repeatedly from others, negative experiences, etc...), to overcome the dark cloud over my head and finally see the sunlight. But my hard work and perseverance  has paid off!  

Fostering a "attitude of gratitude" has helped me to focus on the positives in life, not speak negativity into existence and look for the silver lining in every cloud. 

I am surprised the most at the positives that have started flowing into my life! Health, Wealth, and Love all thrive in a positive atmosphere. 

Here are some Biblical truths that support  the theory: 


A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22


And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith Matthew 21:22


Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit. 1 Thessalonian 5:16-19

Try it for yourself and see!


 

No comments: