Thursday, October 21, 2010

How Smooth Is That?

Because Kit-Kat has been working feverishly on a research paper due tomorrow ( doncha miss 9th grade?) I was unable to get on the computer yesterday, so I've missed my"blogging every day" =(

Today, I wanted to share with everyone the coolest thing I've seen in a while.

This is a painting of a photo of the owners of my company.

The detail is fantastic and as soon as I can remember where the original photograph is, I will post it too so you can compare.

The other thing that is really smooth about this painting is that it is painted entirely with...

COFFEE!!!

So you are looking at a painting of the owners of a coffee company, sitting on bags of coffee, painted with coffee!

It was presented to the company at our annual sales meeting that I could not attend for personal reasons. As soon as I get more details I will add them here.

I thought that it was too smooth not to share.

~EnJOY!

No comments: