Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Guess I'm a Little Behind (in more ways than one)

My oldest called me today and demanded to know why her baby sister had more posts than she or their brother had.





Well, I guess I'm a little behind, in more ways than one. Read that anyway you like.




I missed my annual "Happy Birthday Julz" post because 1) we had just survived a tornado and had no power and 2) I wasn't here to post it on her birthday anyway. I was enjoying a much deserved spa day, compliments of my boss. I did text her the morning of her birthday as we were leaving for the spa. I know that she got it because she replied with my catch-phrase for all mothers on their child's birthday: "Happy Giving Birth Day." I cried when I got it and I saved it in my messages, because I'm sentimental like that.




So I am a month late posting a big Happy Birthday to a very important person in my life, my daughter Julz!




I am also seven months behind posting Happy 17th birtday to Tigger, who turned 17 back in December.



He's a little more forgiving, especially when I let him drive my car to his girlfriend's house.



While I'm at it, I missed saying Happy Birthday to my darling hubby, who also celebrated in March. I took the day off to spend it with him, so I doubt he cared that I didn't post it.



There, that should catch me up.

~En-JOY!

1 comment:

Vic said...

LOL......Tell Julz that Vic said give her momma some slack. It's super tough bein a momma to three. I should know!!!!! :)