Thursday, January 19, 2012

Never So Happy To Be A Tiger!

Oh my goodness! I have NEVER been so glad to be a Tiger in all of my life.

Apparently, some bammer has been filmed rubbing his private parts all over the face of some LSU fan at Krystal's in the Big Easy!

Yes...filmed!

The "victim" in question, apparently at one point, drunk and beligerant, (aren't they always in stories such as these?) passes out at a table in Krystal's. He is surrounded by bammers, who are all laughing and amoung other things, stacking Krystal boxes on his sleeping head, pouring Coca-Cola on him and sticking their fingers up his nose. Then, this guy comes into the frame, drops his shorts and tries to put his "parts" in the sleeping guys ear! He does it more than once! What is amazing is that all the other bammers are standing around watching (and at least one is still fiming). I can see a kid in the background, wearing a black apron. I can only assume that this kid is from Krystal's, but not really certain. Finally, someone pulls the guy off of him.

I've seen it with my own eyes...well, sort of. I've seen it peeking through my splayed fingers, but I'm pretty sure he's guilty. And the sad part of it is, this is not a student/student-aged person.

This was a full grown man!

Now the saddest part of all is that, while they did arrest the bammer fan, they can't do anything to him unless the LSU fan comes forward to press charges.

Here is a link to one of many news stories regarding the incident.

Now, I have a few questions:
How drunk do you have to be to pass out in public?
How drunk do you have to be to drop your shorts and try to have "relations" with some guy's ear?
How do you stand around and watch?
How do you film it?!
How can you let this act go unpunished, and NOT come forward?
How can you come forward when you have been made a laughing-stock?

I don't think bammers have been this embarrassed since Harvey Updyke!

On the other hand...it's GREAT to be an Auburn Tiger =)

~En-Joy

No comments: