Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: After Christmas Edition



You know that I hate "bathroom" pictures, but I had to snap one to get this outfit in today.

It's a simple black and grey number that is a slight variation to "the uniform."

The shrug sweater was an end-of-season find at, where else, Cato for just $8.99

The tiered snow-leopard tank was clearance at New York and Company for $9.99

Paired with my favorite black pants and black clogs, it's a simple throw-on-and-be-comfortable outfit for the day after Christmas at work.

Also...in a very rare move, I have abandoned my hairdo de jour (the low pony tail) and left it down. It's kinda making me crazy, so I hope I have a ponytail holder somewhere in my bag.

En-JOY!

2 comments:

Franziska said...

Perfect for a work day! Keep your hair down :)

P.S. I'm in alabama right now! way down south in gulf shores for a little christmas beach vacation :D

Joy in AL said...

Small World!! Isn't Gulf Shores the greatest?! Only 4 short hours to Paradise (We are near Birmingham) Sorry about the bumpy weather. Hope it's not messing up your holiday!