Saturday, September 5, 2015

I Guess Things Could Be Worse....

Had a little mishap with the car. It died Sunday right in the middle of town.

Thankfully, my brother came to my rescue. His somewhat educated opinion was that my fuel pump was going out. Luckily, the new O'Reilly auto parts store in town happened to have one and after a few hours of wrestling my quarter-filled gas tank out from under the middle of my car, my brother and my daddy replaced it.

That lasted about two days, when the car died on my way home from work.

I think the problem made me think of a similar situation when me and D/H  were  tag-team -driving my car after his car mysteriously "died." It turned out to be a failing sensor, that would shut the engine off and dump us in the most inconvenient of places.

 Sooooo my next stop will be the local repair shop, for yet another $300 part.  Thankfully I have the money for it

That has put a halt to temporary halt to the paint, lumber and siding purchase that I was planning to make.

It could always be worse.

I could be selling clothes on ebay to make ends meet.

No comments: