Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Where have I been?!?

Hard to believe that it has been two months since my last post!


I kinda thought I posted something back in January after my first date with The Umpire, but I guess I didn't.  Subsequent dates have been just as pleasant. But if  one thinks the five year age gap was hard to over come, try eleven years! I swear there are things that he has no concept of!


I wanted to post after Kit-Kat's Miss Alabama prelim, but I can't get the pictures from the official photographer to post. She did awesome and everyone around us agreed that she would have been a much better choice. There was some minor drama with folks that she said probably wouldn't bother to show up (mainly because one had to pay to attend), but I thought I handled it well. 




Despite being on track to be smokin' hot come summer, my bikini body is on temporary hold due to an abdominal injury. The searing pain from my belly button to my left hip suggested a hernia or torn ab muscle. Initial testing has ruled out an umbilical hernia (by the belly button). As I go through all the testing to determine the injury, I am having to sit out from the gym. It is killing me.


I have new "neighbors" as of Sunday.  Keelan and his girlfriend are boarding their horses in the pasture next door. I have only seen them once since they arrived but look forward to getting to know them.


I feel like there is something else I was supposed to mention today. but can't think of it.
That is gonna bug me all day long.
Oh well


EnJOY your day!

No comments: