Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sometimes I Wonder...

There are times that I wonder how I could be so blind!

A friend posted this on the book of face yesterday. The more I have listened to it, the more sense it made. And the more it sounded familiar. But I was extremely impressed with the video speaker.

In the effort to  locate the video link to post here, I came across the  entire YouTube channel of Mr. Derrick Jaxn. Video after video, all casually staged from the drivers seat of his car, on relationship advice. After a few moments, it is clear to see this is not your typical dude videoing himself in the front seat of his car!  Articulate, well spoken, and all points fully formed and well thought out. So I did a little more research and found him to be a lifestyle blogger, public speaker and author of several books!

You can enjoy his website here Derrick Jaxn

While not the intended audience, his message is universal.  

Take a listen!




Bonus Video shared by a girlfriend

Know the signs...Wish I had!



~EnJOY

No comments: