Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Happy 48th!

Today, this little guy 48.


I remember being mad because my parents wouldn't take me with them to "The Baby Store" to pick one out.

When they didn't bring him home right away (jaundice) I thought they changed their minds.

When he finally did come home, people would ask me what I thought of him. "Well he's nice, but I am ready for him to go home." Hey, I was 4 then.

But all in all, I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. Life has really been an adventure

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        (bother,first row, far right)                                                                                                                           

I am so proud of the man he has become. He is my hero.



Help me wish my baby brother, Dooder, a very Happy Birthday!



No comments: