Thursday, August 2, 2012

Well Now....This is a Horse of a Different Color

Still dealing with my moderate depression. A few light points in my week were the Motley Crue/ KISS concert on Tuesday. Of course, taking care of a group of grown men like they are kindergarteners was not very fun for me, but I still had a pretty good time.  The day off yesterday was pretty good too. But it made today like a Monday, and that wasn't cool.

When I got to work, someone had asked me if I had printed an article they found on the printer. It was about work-place bullying. I did not, but now wish that I had.

The attempt to intimidate a co-worker is the definition of work-place bullying!

What I am currently experiencing IS WORK-PLACE BULLYING!!

Now THAT is a horse of a different color.

~En-JOY

No comments: