Friday, October 19, 2012

We May Lose...But We Will Look Good Doing It!


Okay, I hate "bathroom pictures" and I know that someone will make a crack about the lovely trash can in the background, but I had to share this "tiger wear."  This is the latest in my Football Fabulous wardrobe.

Just because Auburn is loosing (currently 1-5) doesn't mean we can't look good doing it!

It is probably the most expensive thing in it, but I wanted something more dressy than your regular fanwear (i.e. T-Shirt)

While it's really "busy" and it really pushes me out of my comfort zone, I'm getting lots of compliments on it.

The boots, on the other hand, are really putting stress on my broken toe, so I'm gonna have to ditch them soon. I thought that surely there has been enough time go by that it should be healed enough to wear a heel. And while I have it taped securely to it's "buddy," and swaddled in a cushy sock, it appears that my foot is swelling. Since I may not get them back on, I thought I'd better take a picture now.

Whomever said "fashion is pain" must have had a broken toe too.

~En JOY!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love that dress. Sucks about the toe though - my heel pain has been driving my shoe choices lately, and it really cuts into wearing the fun stuff!