Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dating Rules

My mother "reminded" me that I have not posted in a while. I have been crazy, stupid, busy. 

Huck and I are on the outs. Turns out he was not as ready to let go of his "harem" as he first thought he was, and I was not was okay with it as I thought I could be.  The friend that introduced us has apologized profusely. "I thought he had grown out of that" she keeps saying. News Flash: One a player, always a player. Just like cheaters.  Neither will EVER change.

Looking through my tickler file, where I keep my blog ideas, I came across this article on Dating Rules .

I'm an old fashioned girl at heart, so I can appreciate all the rules. Rule #7, especially. Nothing is more rude than talking to the top of one's head while they check their messages. Geez! D/H would do that. Chances are good that he still does. He doesn't have much to hold his attention these days.

And like I said, some people will NEVER change.

~EnJOY!

No comments: