Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Posting For A Friend

Ever since I was duped into believing that the scrub I had married was truly in love with me,  only to find, soon after he left, that he had numerous affairs, did I vow that I would do my best to educate those around me to the narcissistic and sociopathic habits of those types of men.

I came across this video today, an interview by Megan Kelly with Jen Waite, author of A Beautiful Terrible Thing on how she found her own life turned upside down.


The doctor interviewed called his behavior "textbook."

Indeed.

She is almost telling my story.  Well, outside of having a baby.

Like when the "outside party" calls her and confirms what she had been fearing to be true, that she cried "tears of joy" because all the craziness finally made sense.  Just like me.

I had long suspected something was not quite right but I had (blindly) trusted someone who had once admitted to cheating on his first wife.  I was nothing like his first wife so I would be silly to think he would cheat on  me.

 Ha Ha Ha...silly girl!

Men Never Change.

Pick up your copy of A Beautiful Terrible Thing at a bookstore near you.

No comments: