Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Sick And Tired Edition

Usually I post what I'm wearing today, whether it's boring or not. But today I am sidelined by some illness that started Sunday as a fever and a tummy ache. (Actually, I've run fever for three nights in a row but the tummy ache stopped yesterday around lunch) The dose of Nyquil last night that broke my fever, caused me to oversleep considerably. Luckily, the kids don't have to be at school until 9:00 a.m or I might have been really late.

Today, you will just have to use your imagination. After 2 mornings of having to be here at 7:00 a.m. I am lucky to be clean and dressed, much less dressed in anything that might be considered chic or stylish.  I am wearing a tee shirt and black pants. I'm not wearing make up. What's the point? All the eye-watering and nose blowing will just run it off. My hair is in a pony tail.  That was the best I could muster, given that I had 10 minutes to get showered and dressed and out the door.

But I am here, and that's all that counts

Really hard to en-JOY right now

No comments: