Thursday, November 13, 2014

Blessed Life

So THIS keeps happening.


Now before you think there is some magic money fairy somewhere who keeps paying my bills, you are wrong. I am responsible for myself. No need to mooch off anyone, or try to sweet talk my way into someone's wallet.  But somehow, I keep paying ahead!

I pay all my bills on line. Ther box where the "amount due" amount appears is different from website to website. For some reason, I keep paying an amount from the wrong area, thus overpaying my bill and creating this interesting credit situation with the gas company. How fortuitous!

There is no telling what the utility companies are thinking about right now given that when I had a family of five living in my house the bills were NEVER paid on time,  Kinda like The Hecks in "The Middle."

I stumbled upon "The Middle" late one night during one of my bouts of insomnia. I laughed til I cried because I could relate to so much of what the character, tv mom Frankie Heck (aka Patricia Heaton of "Everybody Loves Raymond" {excpet me}fame) was going through.  I had to laugh when "Mike's" lost wallet is finally "found" and the first thing he pulls out is the "credit card that we pay for all the other credit cards."

I know that God has been doing some miraculous things in my life lately. Like I am being rewarded for remaining faithful to His Word. For being a "Proverbs 31" wife and mother, despite what ultimately happened.

I am so humbled and truly grateful.

Yep, it's a blessed life.

No comments: