Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday



So I guess the secret of getting an early post on What I Wore Wednesday is posting on Tuesday. So I have. Yes, another pic in the bathroom.

This is my Tuesday outfit.

Navy blouse and white denim skirt: New York and Company
I bought them all right before our annual sales meeting two or three years ago. Not real proud of what I paid for it. Whenever I'm in a pinch, I tend ot overspend.

 I bought this combo to go wth my Favorite stripped wedges from Cato.


Well, come to think of it, my necklaces are from NY&Co too. They were at least buy one, get one free.

Despite overspending a bit, I can say that I have got my money's worth out of the outfit. Both peices are classic cuts, and I can mix and match them with other items in my wardrobe.

I am happy to admit, they are both a little big =)  so that means that my new "lifestyle" change is working.

~En-JOY

No comments: