Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekly What I Wore: The one with the hubby


This week's edition of the WWIW features Darling Hubby and this fabulous dress I got at Ross for ....wait for it......FIFTEEN NINETY-NINE!

The daughter of an old school chum is getting married this week in Georgia. So her parents threw a party here so that all her Alabama folks could meet the future husband and wish them luck.

What a great occasion for a new dress...right?

And this flattering number filled the bill, at a steal! I still can't believe I got this for $15.99!

The colorful design down the front and the black sides trick the eye and shave off ten pounds. Pair with the natural-toned MOST EXPENSIVE SHOES EVER lends to the illusion of a longer leg.

Since me and Darling Hubby rarely get dressed up for any occasion, I thought I'd snap a quick pic. 

~En-JOY!

No comments: