Friday, December 25, 2015

I'm Dreaming ....

of a WET Christmas!

And stormy! I have been praying pretty steadily that the storm pass over us all.  It worked day before yesterday, so I am at it again. I really hate storms, especially since April 2012.

This year's Christmas morning was moved to Julz's place, as I found myself without power this morning. It came back on just moments before I left. Just as I was about to leave, the bottom dropped out! KitKat was there when I arrived and she brought along her puppy, Cash. He spent most of our time together trying to get into my lap.

She has the cutest little place on Southside. Just enough for her. She had just enough room for her Christmas tree.
 
Just like her Mom, Julz appreciates a nice crown


She was offered an apartment on the first floor, but chose one on the third instead. She said that the view was what sold her. This picture does not do it justice.

Julz cooked breakfast and then we exchanged gifts. I have started compiling all their gifts in one box. It's like opening a treasure box.
 
With everyone having other places to go, we took one more picture, a group selfie.

 
The only thing that would have made this day better would have been if their brother Tigger, had come too.
 
After lunch with my brother at our mother's, I got home just in time for the bottom to drop out again. I put on National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and settled in for what is proving to be a very Wet Christmas.
 
Be Safe and Merry Christmas!
 


No comments: