Thursday, December 4, 2014

Chinese Fortune For The Day

Last night I met a friend at a local Chinese buffet for dinner.

I love this Chinese buffet.  They have an awesome selection to pick from and there are more than enough to satisfy my taste for the exotic without glutenating myself.

We discussed the stresses of the day and how, starting this Friday, I have at least one someone off everyday until the end of the year. Couple that will being in our "season" and potential for disaster is high.

The waitress brought out check and our fortune cookies. Now I do not place a whole lot of store in fortunes any more, but do find the coincidence of them all amusing.

This one read



Interesting...

As I stuggle to find meaning and a positive application of this sentiment, I pray that you have a good day today as well.

~EnJOY!

No comments: