Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Uninspired

Sorry this is such an uninspired post. The way I've been feeling lately is proof positive that my parents picked the wrong name for me.

And I feel that way sometimes. Well, a lot actually. Sometimes, I'd just rather be in bed. Sometimes, I'd rather be anywhere than where I am, or who I am, or what I'm doing.


But I am expected to be the backbone, the strong one, the one that gets things done but never needs any thanks or consideration. Things are just expected to happen, because I always do them. I don't get to have any say in plan making, I'm just expected to be there.

Last month, a friend from high school died unexpectedly. Rumor has it she mixed up her medications. Rather by accident or on purpose, no one will really ever know. But she posted on her Facebook the night before she was found that she "was done."

I know that feeling

No comments: