Sunday, November 7, 2010

What Time Is It?!

I really hate when the time changes. Regardless of whether we "spring foward" or "fall back," I will spend the better part of the next two weeks asking "What time is it?"

I have a sleep disorder that makes getting to sleep, and sustaining a restful sleep hard enough without the added stress of going to bed when I'm not sleepy.

I am seriously considering moving to Arizona.

The practice is controversial, and why exactly we, the US, continues to do it is unclear.

All I know, is that I'm way too tired too early and then just when I do get to sleep, it's time to get up. I will be hungry an hour earlier each day.

Then, just when I am back on some sort of normal schedule, it will be time to do it all over again.

Seriously, it's just 4 months.
Can't we do without it?

NOT En-JOY-ing this!

No comments: