Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Weekly What I Wore


In this week's Weekly What I Wore, I am still struggling to find pants that both fit my new shrinking waistline, and are long enough to fit my 5 foot 7 inch frame. I can find one but not the other. I'm also having trouble finding pants that aren't flared at the hip to accomodate a more ample backside.  The little flared bits of fabric flap out. It looks like I'm wearing jodpurs.

So I am still pinning my pants with the big safety pin, to keep them on my waist, and will head off after work to try yet another store.

I paired them today with a favorite shirt from, of all places, Tractor Supply!  I was surprised that among the animal feed and farm equipment, they carried some pretty cool clothes! The brand is called Bit and Bridle. The motif falls right in line with many of my "designer" tee shirts, at a third of the cost. Score!  The tee itself is a substantial weight. I'm sure it will face many washings and come out the other side unscathed. Wish I could say that about some of my other expensive designer tees.

I'm amazed at the difference I've seen in just four months.
Here I am in a similar outfit in November, as compared to today's photo. I can really tell a difference in my tummy area.  Yes, I realize that I'm wearing a crop sweater in the right photo, my hair was shorter,  but you can't deny that my face, neck and tummy all look thinner.

Super excited!
 























Well, thanks for reading, and a big "Hey Y'all" to all my new readers, where ever you are from.

OH and I always forget to do this! Post the link back to The Pleated Poppy, who hosts this weekly blog roll.

http://thepleatedpoppy.com/blog





~En-JOY!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

congratulations on your weight loss. You look great!
I have been in between sizes too and have found that the only thing I could do was get things tailored. I found a place near me that was pretty inexpensive.
Happy Wednesday!
Alyssa B
alyssabarnettbeauty.com