Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Loss For Words

Yesterday I had 162 total blog hits.

That has got to be a record!  Well, for me, it is.  In the seven years (7 years ?!?!) I've been blogging here, the most I've had in a single day was ten.

But now, that people are actually reading, I am suddenly at a loss for words.

Anyone who knows me personally, knows that is a big deal.

I could write volumes about my husband and his mistress, but have decided that they have recieved enough of my time. They are both worthless individuals and deserve all the misery they will soon be to one another. Hate I'm gonna miss that fall out. If only to be a fly on the wall...

I could write about my family, but the kids also read here and call and complain that I share too much about them.  That is funny given they are the "Facebook Generation."

I can go on about me for a little bit, but there is not much new to tell.

I can say that I've always wanted to be a writer, for as far back as I could remember. I would play "news reporter" and comandier my mothers blue, portable typewriter to type up my "news" stories. I've always been more comfortable expressing myself with written word than any other way.

Throughout school I enjoyed my English and writing assignments and recieved high marks for both.

That carried over into college, where I had entered as a journalism major. I finished my sophomore year when I met my first husband (I still can't believe I have to quantify them...first husband, second husband...).  One of my biggest regrets is that I let him talk me out of finishing college.

I now write for my company newsletter. And this blog. That's as close to "reporting the news" as I will ever get. The Local Big City News no longer publishes an actual paper. They post a blog too. So it's kinda the same thing.

So for this post, and to help acquaint others to my writing, I thought I'd post some favorite post throughout the last seven years.

~En-JOY!

Have you Forgotten?

Hand Washing: A really BIG pet peeve of mine.

Remember "Smiling Bob" the most annoying ED commercial of all time

I make mention of my "Bucket List" several times. Here is the actual first post about it

I hate snakes....really I do...

Some people just need to get over themselves

Well it ain't beef bourguignon...

You do know that I am a Customer Service professional, right?

Naughty or Nice?

Surviving a natural disaster

Dear me...

Fashion Advice for the Less Fortunate

Master Reset: The first time around

Then there are the Divorce Posts

Divorce 1     Divorce 2   Divorce 3   Divorce 4   Divorce 5

The Most Popular Divorce Post (included Signs You Are Being Abused)

And finally seeing that Things are looking UP!

No comments: