Friday, February 28, 2014

HI TECH DISHONESTY


Ladies,

Do you get sweet little text messages during the day from your man? Sweet electronic love notes on your phone telling you how beautiful you are, or how much he loves you? It may not be him.

Sorry to disappoint you....It might ACTUALLY  be The BroApp

High Tech Dishonesty at it's best.

I will let you read about it for yourself.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I nearly overslept this morning!

What am I going to do when the blasted time "Springs Forward" next weekend?!

I was looking over some of my blog stats. I've had some really impressive numbers lately and wanted to thank all my new readers for stopping by. I can see the cities you are reading from and I'm impressed that you found my little blog.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned!

~En-JOY!

No comments: