Friday, April 4, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Yep....tomorrow is opening day at Moody's Miracle League!

 
The Miracle League is a baseball organization for individuals with special needs. We are all winners! Everyone gets a homerun and all games end in a tie. Baseball as it was meant to be....FUN!


I look forward to ball season at Miracle Field One all year long. No where else on earth do I experience unconditional love in it's purest form!  It didn't matter what crap I had going on at the office. It didn't matter what crap was going on at home. I know that I could step out on that field and the people are genuinely happy to see me. Tomorrow, I know that they will all embrace me, and I will truly be loved. Not  for any material things I can buy them, or what I can do to cater to their whims, or because I'm shelling out money.  They really love me, just for being there.

Tomorrow I will begin my ninth season with this organization.

Wanna be blessed beyond measure? Check out a Miracle League near you.  Trust me, if you only volunteer once and you will be hooked for life.


I leave you will a little something for the weekend


Here Comes The Weekend - Pink, featuring Eminem
(The Truth About Love = RCA Records 2012)

No comments: