Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Uninspired

I know this is where I usually share my Weekly What I Wore but I've been sort of unispired of late.

But you can still take a look at some of the other interesting, inspired, thrifty,  fashionistas over here at The Pleated Poppy.

I haven't really felt like shopping for new clothes in my new smaller size. The size 8 dress pants I just bought no longer fit anymore. A coworker commented, just yesterday, about them falling off of me when I walk. But I'm afraid to buy any more until I "settle". I know that I will never be a size two, but why be stuck with a closet full of clothes I can't wear? I've already had to deal with that once this quarter.

So for now, I am suspending my Weekly What I Wore Wednesdays until things level off.

 
Long Cool Woman - The Hollies (Distant Light Epic Records) 1972


~En-JOY!

No comments: