Thursday, April 24, 2014

On Tonight's Menu...

I

 
Breaded Salmon Filet with ginger sauce
 (gluten free of course...thank you Rice Chex!)
Roasted Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts and Asparagus with Bacon!
 
I LOVE that I can make favorite recipes with a gluten-free alternative.
I was so happy when I found that you can use crushed Rice Chex for just about any breading.
Seriously, you can not tell the difference!
I dip the salmon filet in an egg wash and dredge it in a bowl of crushed Rice Chex, seasoned with salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic flakes.
 
I was really excited when I saw the recipe for these roasted vegetables (with BACON!!) on Pinterest. I  never could make anything like this before, because I was the only person in the house who would eat Brussels spouts.
I added the asparagus because I wanted to use the last of what I had before it went bad. It turned out great! 
 
Yummy!
 
I washed it all down with a lemon-drop, because I could
 
~En-JOY!
 
 
 


No comments: