Saturday, May 3, 2014

Endless Possibilites

Today is a beautiful day, full of endless possibilities!

I have done my "regular" Saturday "chores": vacuum, cat box (ugghh), my 3 loads of laundry (whites, casual colors, work darks), wipe down the counters, run the dishwasher. I'm done by 8 or 9 o'clock.

I don't have to go to the ball park today, thanks to the craziness that is Talledega race weekend.  Yes, I live close enough to Talledega that the craziness spills over into my town. One of my fellow divorcees lives just a bit up the interstate, between here and there. Plans are being made as we speak to vacate the premises with the young children to put a buffer between them and all the madness.

I do need to wash my car. It hasn't been washed in a long time. I haven't washed a car myself in 17 years. I know it won't be washed nearly as good today as it has in those 17 years, but I will do my best. I've gotta wait for the sun to go down some now, because I don't want to get burned.

I didn't have to buy coffee today, thanks to the nice folks in National Accounts cleaning out their storage closet and marking some thing "Free To A Good Home"

 
I usually prefer the taste of coffee from an industrial quality machine to anything a home machine will do, but this one is pretty close to the mark. It makes just one cup from that little filter pod right there. Now, where to find the filter pods. I know that I can buy them from the office. I just missed the Keurig machine, where those pods are available at Walmart.

So now that I have had my coffee, and gotten my chores done,  what to do with the rest of the day?

The possibilities are endless!

~En-Joy your day!

No comments: