Saturday, May 3, 2014

Now For Your Dining Pleasure...

 
A little Asian fusion!
Okay, so I am calling it that because I threw everything in a skillet to see what happened.
Experiments with food = sue me
 
Here is what I used
 
A pound of ground turkey, browned with onions and garlic
1 cup Carrots, sliced
1 cup Sweet Whole Kernel Corn (I used canned, drained and rinsed)
Diced Tomatos (I used one 14.9oz can)
1 cup frozen Edamame
1 bottle of Marketside Sesame Ginger Dressing (add to taste)
 
Another dish that needs to simmer at least 25 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
That is when I made the rice.
No need to heat the Sesame Ginger dressing, it warms up when you add it to the hot food.
Add the dressing to taste, and serve over rice.
 
It kinda reminded me of those frozen Chinese dinners that comes in what looks like a little Chinese carry out box that you microwave with the plastic still on it. I forget the brand.
 
And just like the curried dish from earlier this week, I have a TON of it left.
 
~En-JOY!
 
 


No comments: