Saturday, March 8, 2014

Springing Forward

Well it's that time again.

Time to "Spring Forward", I am not looking forward to it at all. I wake up naturally at the same "time" every day. Sometimes of the year it's a five a.m. and sometimes of the year, it's four.  I would be a much healthier human being if we could just settle on one time and stick with it.  As a matter of fact we all would.

Did you know that car accidents and heart attacks increase the week of the time change?
Yep, statistically proven.

I have always been very vocal about why we insist on continuing this archaic tradition. Swapping back and forth. Spring Forward...Fall Back.

IT IS NOT NECESSARY!!

But I have still yet to find out who I vote for to change it.

If you find out, drop me a line here.

~En-JOY!

No comments: