Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Weekly What I Wore



In this weeks WWIW, I debut my new size 6 dress pants.

A major improvement over past WWIW's, in that I am actually wearing clothing that fits my body, rather than making due.  I got these at Walmart. They are the George brand. These came in several different colors and patterns, including a gray herringbone pattern, and a black with chalk-stripe. I chose my basic black and this gray.

I am, however, making due with this tisssue-weight tee, that I bought when I was a size 14. What you don't see in this picture is the binder clip, holding a wad of it behind my back....ha ha!

News on other fronts...

As I get closer to my "date," I'm starting to get really aprehensive. Yes, it's just drinks. Yes, it's not like a "real date," where he picks me up at my house or anything. But I think that I rushed into agreeing to it, which is why I think I may bail. I can't get over the feeling that I am cheating some how. I know, I know. Darling Hubby actually cheated first,  but that doesn't make me feel any better about it. It's just drinks with a nice guy that I have known for a while. He's trying to make me feel better. To smile again.

He's so nice, I'm sure he'd understand if I chicken out.
We shall see.

~En-JOY

No comments: